I dont want to work.
I just want to bang on my drum all day.

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Hobson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 7:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: EXCHANGE VS ORACLE MAIL SERVER

Holliday's on holiday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 27 August 2002 07:35
Posted To: Swynk Exchange List
Conversation: EXCHANGE VS ORACLE MAIL SERVER

Also recently leaving the office:

HOLLIDAY, Eric [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
I will be on leave until Sept. 3rd.  Please direct any Technical Support
questions to the Help Desk at x7588 or Kevin Miller at x7268.

Thank you,  Eric Holliday
LMI Exchange Administrator

(Apparently this one's NOT confidential.)

Edgar J. Crowley Jr.
Technical Consultant
Windows & Messaging Platforms Practice
hp Services