From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 11:29
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Dead Exchange Server PT II

Yet another question . . .

Do you think it would work if I copied all the \exchsrvr directories off of
all the disks on the server, then:

-- rebuilt the server here, same server name, ip , etc.
-- installed exchange
-- replaced the dirs with the dirs from the old server

?
Same sp's and file locations obviously as well.

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.