I have a windows 2000 domain running E2k SP2 with some 9x clients.  The
9x clients act accordingly when logging in to the network, accessing
shared network folders and browsing the internet.  The moment I
introduce Outlook (doesn't matter which version, 97, 98 200 or XP)
configured in corporate mode, the user becomes locked out from the
network.  I delete the user's pwl file and reboot which solves the
problem for about a week and then it happens again. Thinking that this
was a pwl problem I tried creating a blank pwl for the user and even
tried having the pwl created using the users same network password. The
moment I take outlook out of the picture everything clears up.

Is this really a problem with outlook/exchange and win 9x clients or
just a coincidence?

Thanks
Casey