Hi Guys

My deputy chief exec. has access to the Chief Exec
mailbox. what she wants to be able to do is, when she
response to a mail in the chief Exec's inbox a copy of
such response should be saved in the Chief Execs
inbox.

Is that possible, if so how do I achieve this, a
simple solution I suggested was to company him but
this is not accepted she wants it to happen
automatically.

We have exchange 5.5 with outlook 2000.

Please help

Eve