it worked thanks alot man now i have to figure out how to make a shortcut on
his tool bar

RICH

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Deckler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 10:09 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: outlook forms/sendas

Bring up your Frequently Used Fields chooser. From the Outlook form design
window choose Form | Field Chooser. Then in the Field Chooser, select
"Frequently Used Fields" from the drop-down menu.

Add the From field to your form. Then, right-click the From field and
choose Properties. Go to the Value tab. At the bottom, you will see a
check box for "Set the initial value of this field to:" Put in the name of
who you want to send From.

Save form, publish, yadda yadda.

Let me know if this works out for you or if you run into problems.