I am having a problem where the Exchange Server 5.5 maintenance routine
never stops running.  It is scheduled for the default setting during off
hours of the night.  If I let it start, it will continually run, never
ceasing to stop.  The problem comes into play because this consumes all
the processing time on my server, and sometimes (most of the time), will
stop my Outlook Web Access from working as well.  In order to correct this
problem the hard way, each day, I have to stop and restart the Information
Store and associated services (or just restart the computer).  However, in
the meantime, I have disabled maintenance from happening-although I don't
think this is good, because from what I read, maintence benefits the
performance of the exchange server.

I have been researching this problem for about two weeks, and have found
virtually nothing to help with the problem.  I have found some Micrososft
knoweledgebase articles that seem to relate, however, now have worked out.

I have also ran ISINTEG on both private and public databases and have only
received warnings, but no errors messages.

Any help, ideas, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!