I am having trouble with the Maintenance Routine that runs on Exchange
Server 5.5.  It has been set to run at the default off times of the night.
 However, once it starts, it never stops in the morning.  This, in turn
appears to use up all the system processing time and even stop outlook web
access from working properly.  I either end up restarting the Information
Store and its associated services or just restarting the server itself.

I have tried looking for answers in Microsoft's knowledgebase, but have
been unsuccessful.  I have also ran ISINTEG on both the public and private
databases and have only received warning-no error messages.

Currently, I have turned off the maintenance routines...however, this is
probably not the best solution.

Any help, ideas, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!