Let me see if I understand
... so somebody somewhere else is SPAMMING all these folks
and using my Administrator SMTP address as the mail sender.  So AOL and
MSN servers are just telling my server that the messages did not go
through
to the recipients.

Would it tell me if some are getting through?

Can I stop someone from using my administrator SMTP address?

FYI: I already verified that my mail server cannot be used as a relay.

TIA-TOMG