Q317865

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve Jimah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 10:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: How to save replies in delegate's inbox

A better explanation of my problem, Exchange 5.5
server and outlook 2000 client.

User A is a delegate of user B's mailbox. User A
claims that in the past when he response to mails
within user B's inbox a copy of the sent message is
automatically saved in user B's mailbox without using
the cc option. What option do I have to select in
outlook to enable this. A does not want to do it
manually.

Please help

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.