Q288894?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 10:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Disable all user from logging into Exchange server whilst doi
ng Maintenance work

You can control what versions of the client can log onto the server, setting
that to a value which excludes all clients would probably achive what you
are looking for... Don't have the Q handy though.

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.