From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 10:01 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA Problem in forntend/backend setup

>>You probably did but did you check the box that says this is a front end
server?

yes i did check that box and restarted the server.

>>Also why can't you put them both on the same port?

because ISA server is also setup on the frontend server and its using the port 80,
this box is already in production system. we dont have enough hardware thats i need to
use this box as frontend server.

>>When you the client goes to the address are they putting the x.com:8080/exchange?

yes i type the addres in correct format.

thanks