As noted before I found my store.exe at 500,000 K this morning ( An exchange
server for 25 people) and the CPU at 100%.  Restarting IS fixed the memory
usage but not the CPU usage.   So I killed DiskKeeper 7 which I had running
in "smart schedule" mode.  But it took me a few hours to figure that it was
the process using all the CPU.  (It took me a bit of time to take a clear
look and not run around like a chicken with it's head cut off.  And yes I
learned a thing or two). So then read a bit and e-mailed exec. Software.
They indicate that I should not have to exclude any files from the DK defrag
process and that they had no further info on what could have happened. And
they also indicate that I should run an offline defrag of exchange using DK
once a month or so.  Of course I asked for data to support this suggestion as
it seems many folks here never use the exchange offline defrag.

Jim Liddil