Okay, I am getting knee deep into a conversion from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange
2000.  Now we have an NT 4 Domain with two Exchange 5.5 Servers.  We are
creating a 2000 Domain that is going to house our new Exchange 2000 Servers.
Now we are going to migrate with a test group to make sure everything is
going smoothly. What would be the best scenerio to have these servers
communicate with each other, that causes the least amount of network
traffic.