Ho ho ho. PST on a CD.

Good luck reading *that*!

(:=

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tony Hlabse
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Merge all Mailboxes to a single PST using Exmerge

Not a problem. We figured most of the monthly runs will be under that. In
fact will make them under 650 so they will fit on a CD. Still can't believe
I missed it in the manual. My only other possible problem is the older
version doesn't have that feature. If not will have to load up 2000
workstation for the new Exmerge. The new one does not run on NT4.0