What about retension? I thought when u delete mail,  it will still remain
according to your
settings. Here for instance we have 7 days,  so we can retrieve deleted
items.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us by
e-mail or by telephone (020 7770 7000) and then delete the e-mail and any
copies of it.