From: Brian Dugas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 12:55 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Trend - eManager for Scanmail - anyone using this

What version are you using?  ESE/API or  MAPI/AVAPI?.

I am demoing the ESE/API version and the SPAM that is blocked actually
appears in the users mailboxes in preview mode and then when you click to
open the message, you see the standard message "The email was blocked
according to rules....." and I only have the Administrator being notified,
not the sender or recipient, so I would think the recipient would not see
any notification.

Brian Dugas
MIS Director
Summit Technical Services, Inc.