I've seen corrupted profiles causing this error.  After rebuilding the
profile, it worked fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastian, Didy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 11:11 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Sent emails hang in Outbox

Has anybody come across the following problem:

A user sends an email, sometimes it can be 500k in size or can be a couple
of megs in size.  He hits the send button and the message automatically goes
to the Outbox and stays there.  He opens the mail and click send again and
the message goes immediately. No other users appears to have this problem.
This happens once in a blue moon.

The message can be destined for users on the same exchange server and also
other exchangeservers through an X400 connector.  The event viewer indicates
that everything is fine.  I am not sure if this message is getting stuck in
the IS or in the MTA queue, and hence showing up in the Outbox.

Has anybody else come across this.  This is not a problem for the user.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Didy