All,

I'm having a weird problem when migrating mailboxes from one Exchange server
to another.  I'm in mixed mode right now and it doesn't matter if I move a
mailbox between 5.5->E2K.  Or E2K-E2K.   But what seems to happen is once
the mailbox is moved admins who have been manually added to their bosses
calendar for viewing lose their permissions to view the calendar.  Once you
re-add them it works fine.  Now is there something I'm missing when moving
mailboxes that would prevent this from occuring?  I've heard that the
permissions should stay intact during a move.  But it doesn't seem to be the
case here.  I've had 2 occurences happen so far one mailbox moving from
5.5->E2K and E2K->E2K.  Can anyone shed any light on this?

TIA,

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering