Hello Everyone,

There are two domains with two different exchange orgs.  One is exchange 2000
(xxx.com), one is 5.5 (yyy.com).

We are in the process of migrating users from the 5.5 domain/org to the 2000
domain/org.  We have an SMTP connector setup currently to send all emails to yyy.com
from our org through a VPN connection.

We just migrated about 20 users from one remote office onto our exchange server.
(dumped their emails into a PST and imported them into a new account at xxx.com)

We put [EMAIL PROTECTED] as their primary SMTP address, but added [EMAIL PROTECTED] so
they can still receive emails to the old address for a while.

Well now people that send them emails are getting a bounce message with the
following.. X-Display-Name: lastname, firstname - MOVED.

I tried to create a new recipient policy but I don't know if I'm doing it right.
Anyone have a step by step on how to do this by chance?  I'm going through the help
files now but thought I would ask the experts here.

Thanks in advance.

Wilson