So we've finally started our migration to 2000.
The environment:
w2k native mode - e2k mixed mode.
a 2 way ADC connecting 5.5 to e2k.
After I run the ADMT, perform the ADclean, and then move the mailbox from
5.5 to 2000, the display name of the mailbox (AD user) changes.  Instead
of taking the 5.5 display name, it is taking the NT4.0 User Manager Full
Name field and using that for the display name.  I have been referencing
q269843 and using ADSI edit to try and solve the problem.  It tells you to
modify the "selected CA", however, I'm not sure if there are additional
ones that I need to.  There is the one that I created, and modified, but
there are also two others, namely the CN=Default ADC Policy and the
CN=Config CA_NYC_NYEXCH03 (the CA created during install).

Does anyone know which CA or CA's I need to modify via ADSI Edit, or does
someone have another solution to this?

Thanks