From: Gonzalez, Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 1:24 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Hard Drive Utilization

Does anyone else with a fairly large environment (+500 on one Server) have
slowness issues related to hard drive utilization?  By that I mean speed not
actually how large.  Are box runs very slow and the hard drives look peaked.

Thank you,

Alex Gonzalez
Senior Systems Administrator
Handleman Company