Public folders, like shared file, should be organized in accordance with
your enterprise's master information management schema.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelley, Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 1:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Organizing Public Folders

We are planning to deploy public folders in our local site but we also
want to expand to our remote sites which include users who are overseas.

I'm curious as to how people organize their public folder hierarchy and
how they determine where a public folder is homed.

By region then by functional group? Or strictly by functional group
(even if that group spans sites)

Thanks - Jason