Isn't under my control.  Each college has their own policies.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Lloyd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 10:12 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: UDP port probe after moving mailboxes to new 5.5 Server.

Why would your users be running Blackice on the desktop? Or do they all have
their
own internet connection?

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us by
e-mail or by telephone (020 7770 7000) and then delete the e-mail and any
copies of it.