We are running Exchange 2000 sp2 across the board internally.  Our users
(Outlook 2000) interact w/ an external organization that's running
Exchange 5.5 (not sure what sp rev.).  When meeting requests are made by
the user on Exchange 2000 server the request is received by the Exchange
5.5 recipient as a standard message object.  The destination user does
not get benefit of the accept/decline buttons.  It appears to be
Exchange 2000/Exchange 5.5 issue, as I'm not having this problem w/
other external Exchange 2000 platforms.  Can anyone tell me which side
this problem might exist on, and what the solution might be?

Many Thanks,