http://www.fvc.com/products/ctmExchange.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Gagrani, Kishore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 5:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange Conferencing Server

Currently the Conferencing server bundled with Exchange -2k use NetMeeting
for conferencing. I was wondering if there is any third party software
available which can be put on top of the exchange conferencing  server to
make it independent of NetMeeting and instead use just Web Browser and still
does all the functions of NetMeeting ? I'm essentially talking about
something like WebEx or Placeware kind of thing to be placed in house.

Thank for any inputs,

Kishore