From: Parrnelli GS11 Ben T [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:04 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Intrasite Replication Issue?

Jim:

I don't have any errors on the bridgehead, but after you asked I went back
and checked one of the OTHER servers.

Got a bunch of the following warnings on several of the servers I checked.
I can assume this is happening on all of them:

EventID:        9318
Source: MSExchangeMTA
Type:           Warning

An RPC communications error occurred. Unable to bind over RPC. Locality
Table (LTAB) index: 149, NT/MTA error code: 1722. Comms error   1722,   Bind
error   0,      Remote Server Name 29PALMS003E [MAIN BASE 1 500 (null)] (14)

Greek to me.

Thanks for the reply!