From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 11:41 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: SMTP Authentication Problem

There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server.
            <server.domain.com #5.5.0 smtp;553 Authentication is required to
send mail as <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

I continue to recieve this message when i try to send an email to a
peticular domain.  The strange thing is that it works on at least one user
here, but there are several others that cant send mail there.  We are
running W2K and E2K both with latest service packs.  All the users are
using Outlook XP.  Thanks in advance.   The recipient is able to recieve
mail from others.