mmmmm
pie...

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 11:15 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Message rejected

Friggin Lyris.

> I rarely tell anyone to shut their pie hole (Unless it's Andy
> David). Instead you shoudl ask him to document his argument
> in detail so you can consider it. At the moment, his
> assertion is too vague to consider as valid or not.

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.