-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ron Jameson
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 10:24 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook 2002 corrupt attachments

In house exchange server is not being used for internet...only internal
employee email exchange.  OL2002 client has both exchange & internet
service running....each user pulls from their own pop server thru the
common dialup connection..  Hope that clears the confusion.

Sending attachments from user to user via internal exchange is
fine...just the internet is flaky.

Have had senders send to different ISP email accounts that the client
will pull mail from (i.e. netcom and compuserve) via POP3....both ISP
email servers when pulling the mail will have the same result so I am
thinking something on the client PC...

I am trying to get them on Exchange with a DSL to eliminate the POP3
pulling...but the client is not ready yet.