Yeah, I remember seeing stuff like this when I was moving people over. I think I just
went in ESM, did right-click on the user->Exchange Tasks->Delete mailbox.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bowles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 4:53 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mailbox Migration Problem

I have a weird problem.  I moved my company's mailboxes from 5.5 to E2K over
the weekend. Everything went well.  But I have a handful of users who's
mailboxes seem weird.  When I looking in ESM it tells me that these users
are migrated to E2K.  But when I looking Exchange Admin 5.5 it shows the
mailboxes as still being on the 5.5 servers.  And these users are
experiencing problems like not receiving emails from users in different
sites and from the internet.  Has anyone experienced this and how did you
resolve the problem?

TIA,

John Bowles