A user in my company used to have a mailbox different than the one he
has now. The old mailbox has been deleted and he still has the offline
folders (OST). He would like to recover some messages from the old
mailbox, but the problem is that he deleted the old profile.
So, according to Microsoft the recovery is impossible, but, I was
wondering if any of you know some kind of tool to make this possible.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Rui J.M. Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ViaTecla, S.A. <http://www.viatecla.pt>