Please include the text of the original, so people know what you're
talking about.

>From where are you attempting to mail-enable those users?  Do it from a
machine with the Exchange System Tools installed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Berepoot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Monday, September 30, 2002 2:28 AM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: using mailserver from another domain
Subject: RE: using mailserver from another domain

Indeed, on the same AD forest. I did use setup.exe /domainprep on domB.
But how can I mail enable the users from domB? (advanced features are
on). When I look at the properties of a user from domB I don't have
those exchange features on a tab like in domA. I'm also searching if I
have to give permission on the domA (on the mail
server) for users of domB?
And when do I have to use a mail exchanger host in the dns and when not?

Many thanks for the usefull informaton.