From: Gonzalez, Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 September 2002 14:13
Subject: Disappearing appointments

Has anyone ever heard of Calendar appointments just disappearing?  My users are
complaining that they had a calendar appointment but it some how was deleted.  Also
one is saying that someone just received an invitation to a meeting from December of
last year.  Any one heard of this behavior?

Thank you,

Alex

related financial instruments.