From: Helen Best [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 12:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mailbox not created

Hi all

I am running W2000, SP3 with Ex2000, SP2.

After a few teething problems, everything has been working until Wednesday
lunchtime. Since then I can create Accounts in AD but when they are
mailbox enabled, the alias appears but not the mailbox.

I have tried many of the possible resolutions from the Microsoft site but
to no avail.

Can anyone please help me with this

Thanks
Helen Best