Have you tried entering {fax number}@netmoves.com in the fax number field?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Coppini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 8:57 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Fax

Hi,

I have noticed that if I have a contact which has its e-mail address
field and Fax field entered, it will show up 2 choices.  "Name Surname
(E-Mail)" and "Name Surname (Business Fax)".

I guess the idea is to send an e-mail directly to the guy's fax
machine...

We use the Netmoves fax service, where we basically compose an e-mail
with the text/attachments that we want to come out of the recipients fax
machine, and we send it to [RECIPIENT_FAX_NUMBER]@netmoves.com.
Netmoves converts this to a standard fax and sends it to the fax number
as specified in the userid portion of the e-mail address.

Can we use this Outlook/Exchange feature which brings up this "Name
Surname (Business Fax)" to automatically send it to
[BUSINESS_FAX]@netmoves.com?

Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and growing new
businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar mobile and
Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Hikari
Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust and the iAA
Advisory Network.

www.iWG.info

www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.