Dear Everyone,

I found out that this ArGoSoft Mail Server freeware, allow remote users to
relay mail from Exchange server. Can anyone tell me how secure is it?

TIA

Cheers!

Carine

Maximise your productivity and prepare your network for future
demands with the latest cabling solutions. For details,
contact 03-79560023 or email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have any suggestions/feedback/comments on our products
and services, please contact our Quality Improvement Manager at :
Email  : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DID    : 03 - 79512757
H/P    : 016 - 2010877
or alternatively use our customer feedback form at http://www.scs.com.my