Yes, that's correct. But since you're busting at the seams, so to speak,
that's the price you'll have to pay.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hanji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 3:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: IS 70GB and growing....

Hi.

I think I am missing something.

As far as I understand, if I install second exchange server in the site, I
will get a new priv.edb. If I move mailbox to that server, I will loose SIS
between servers. So, if a message is sent to 4 mailbox's on one server, and
9 mailboxes on second server, I will have 2 instance of the same message.

Am I right?

Thanks!