From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 11:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Stripping email addresses

I am far from a programmer so if this is obvious a thousand humble pardons!!
Is there a way to programmatically strip email addresses from a bunch of
emails posted to a Public Folder? We have a "SPAM Submissions Folder" where
users can send emails that make it past our SPAM guard to be added to the
database. Right now I manually open each one and copy the email address to a
text file. Can anyone think of a way to automate this?

TIA!

Chris