Ah ha ha ha ha....sucks to be you....I know I have the same type of
person here

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Eric Goforth
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 2:30 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

OK, this is going to sound really stupid.  Don't shoot the IT Puppet.  I
have a supervisor that literally wants A LOT of email.  He likes to read
through emails on almost any subject.  He's one of those people that
thinks that the best way to get knowledge is to read other peoples
thoughts on the subject (whatever that may be).  Can someone recommend a
Distro List that I can set him up on that would make him give up on this
idea?  He had me setup public folders so that the rest of the office can
share in his "JOY".  Whatever.  Thanks.

Eric J. Goforth