That was my conclusion after roaming in the Exchange tools web sites
yesterday night.  Thank's for the ideas

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Daniel Chenault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : 3 octobre, 2002 20:18
À : Exchange Discussions
Objet : Re: Distribution List

Okay, that makes it a bit harder.

Since the SMTP address is unique within the org you can use it as an index.
You'll need to get fancy in Excel. Export the current list and do a matchup
between the list you get from Oracle. Use the resulting matched info to
create the list for import.

Or...

Create an access database. Have it programatically watch for the list from
Oracle. At that point it does the export and than drags those into it's own
database. It creates a subset of the database based on the Oracle input and
writes that out as a CSV and than calls admin to import. This way you can
practically automate the whole thing.

There ain't no off-the-shelf solution.