From: Robert Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 1:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Stupid newbie question-what is "EHLO"?

I am getting the following errors in my firewall logs?

smtp[3041]: 334 Warning: Denied access to command 'EHLO
logonlvm01.logonlv.com' from [66.93.249.102]

What does this mean? And it is a problem with my firewall? Or the way I have
my exchange setup?

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator