From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 9:39 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Antigen vs. Trend

Although a good friend works at Sybari, I still buy Trend for all Exchange
boxes. They still have the best AV research team out there, and regularly
beat most everyone else with definition updates. That, and in 4 years, I've
never had an outbreak because of a failure of ScanMail.

NeatSuite rocks - we use most of the components here.

Sybari doesn't sell products for servers and workstations, so you can't
compare NeatSuite to Antigen (at least not validly). And you need desktop
protection too.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA