-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Fioon
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 10:58 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Recovering an Event Script from a Mailbox

Hi Ed Crowley,

You've got so much experience, would you like to have a few comment on
ArcServe & Veritas ?
I've tested on the ArcServe 's DR on a testing server,it's work fine.
Would like to test on Veritas, but unfortunately they dont provided any
DR evaluation copy, so i can't evaluate on that. I wonder how good is
Veritas's IDR. I've heared so many bad comments of ArcServe here, which
make me confuse . ..& worry.

Now i'm can only test on the Veritas Normal Backup.

Your advice is highly appreciately
Thanks
Fiooooon