I am trying to exmerge a dozen users on an Ex 5.5 (sp4) NT 4 (sp6a) and
having trouble.   The exmerge log is reporting many of the following items:
Error copying message with subject 'Whatever subject is"' in folder '\Inbox'
(Whatever folder is). (MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION)

I have looked at Q174197 which was not very helpful.  I am running Exmerge
3.71 with the same mapi32.dll that is in the winroot\system32 directory.  I
did not find any other relavent Q articles.

The majority of dropped messages appear to have attachments (if that means
anything to the price of tea in China).  Example user A has 180mb reported
Priv Information Store, exmerge estimates 350Mb pst, 45Mb PST is the result.

Thanks for any help.

Allan Johnson