Ah the perils of 5.5 and moving mailboxes. How did you move the mailboxes.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ashraph, Elizabeth A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 9:53 AM
Subject: Client problem

> Hi All,
> I recently moved all mailboxes from 3 connected (Site connectors) Exchange
sites to a single site, for purposes of consolidation.  Removed all
references, replicas, free/busy connections, etc. before removing
replication and site connectors.  After removing the retired servers from
the NT domains however, Outlook clients are hanging all over the place,
seems to still be referencing the old servers somewhere.  Anybody seen this
before or have any ideas on how I would find and remove the references to
the old site servers causing the clients to hang.  Thanks.