From: Tony Hlabse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 9:54 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: advice for archiving email into a DB from a gateway server

One thing about Assentor that I do remember, the company I was working for
had a major hardware failure. That was before I got there. At the time there
was no easy way to backup the Assentor database from what I was told. It was
a nightmare because as the person responsible for it had to rebuild all the
manager accounts and stuff. Ended up one person having to approve all
messages until the accounts were set back up. Nothing like coming in the
morning and seeing hundreds if not thousands of messages in queue waiting to
be released. Ugh.