From: "Vincent Avallone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 2:55 PM
Subject: Getting Close to my final configuration

Based on your suggestion about properly configuring my new Exchange 2000
box, I have one other question.  To save money and time what do you
think about using a RAID5 with 9 gig drives for my OS and Logs and use a
RAID5 with 36gig drive for my Information Store?

Also, is there a document out there that describes how to setup Exchange
with multiple drives?
It seems pretty straight forward using ESM.

Thanks to all.

--
Vincent Avallone
iBiquity Digital