From: Watkins V [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 9:00 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: webpopup

Apologies if this is totally off topic.
All my exchange servers (could be conicidence) have shown "webpopup"
messages, these are messages sent to the machine by ip address from who
knows where, selling rubbish.  How are they doing it?  Using msg from
command line requires terminal services which I am not running on these
machines.  Any ideas?

Many thanks

Vanessa Watkins
Network Manager