[EMAIL PROTECTED] is the address I think.

Andy Webb            [EMAIL PROTECTED]      www.swinc.com
Simpler-Webb, Inc.   Austin, TX            512-322-0071
-- Eating XXX Chili at Texas Chili Parlor since 1989 --

From: Andrey Fyodorov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 7:55 AM
Posted To: Microsoft Exchange
Conversation: a wish
Subject: RE: a wish

Well I tried to fudge Default message format and make it *.*, but it did not help.

I also tried to fudge the SMTP Connector's address space - using ADSI Edit I was able
to change it from * to *.*, but that did not help either.