YEAH!!!! It was a great time. Even if they did not let me in the door..

--Kevinm M, WLKMMAS, Exchange MVP, And Beyond

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Blunt, James H
(Jim)
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 2:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: MEC 2002 comments?

Let me say also that I probably enjoyed the List party most of all.  I
got to meet all of my heroes/heroines at one time.  Thanks folks for
accepting me as one of your own.

People I now count as friends: Andy David, Andy Webb (BTW...thanks again
for the hat), Darcy Adams, Martin Blackstone, Gary Slinger, Ed Crowley,
Ed Woodrich, Victor Fisher, Kevin Miller, Erik Sojka, Martin Tuip, Matt
Cross, Tom Meunier, Chris Scharff, Doug Hampshire, Seigfried Weber, et
al.

Every single one of these people (regardless of their sometimes cynical
comments online) ;o), is truly a very sociable and fun person to be
around. I enjoyed meeting you all.  Thanks again and I'll see you next
year or at TechEd.